Hello and welcome back to another Stamping Techniques 101 Blog Hop! This month we are sharing quick and easy ways to use Washi Tape in your projects.
I am not sure what it is about Washi Tape but everyone loves it right? I know I do but why? who knows? but it’s cool and we all have to have it don’t we?
Is your supply overrunning like mine is? Well I hope the Stamping Techniques Team give you some great tips and ideas on ways to use your Washi Tape.
You’ll need these products to make today’s card …
Here’s my card …
Here’s how to make it …
- You’ll need three pieces of Shimmery White – 297mm x 105mm, 80mm x 70mm, 77mm x 67mm. Fold the long piece in half and burnish with bone folder.
- Cut your patterned piece of Designer Series Paper to 100mm x 144mm and adhere to card base with Liquid Multipurpose Glue.
- Place the larger of the two white pieces into the Candle Border Punch and line up in the middle and punch.
- Now select three rolls from the Tasty Treats Washi pack. You’d want a yellow to go behind the flames but the choice of which to use are yours. Using the top layer (the one you punched the candles from) as a guide stick three rows of washi tape down.
- Stamp Happy Birthday in Chocolate Chip Ink above your candles and adhere these two layers together with Liquid Multipurpose Glue. Straighten as required. If you have any of the bottom layer showing under the top simply use your snips to trim it off.
- Get a long piece of White and Blushing Bride Baker’s Twine and tie around these two layers and into a bow at the front.
- Affix the top layer to your card with Dimensionals.
How easy was that? I hope you find time this week to sit and create some cards and I’d love to hear how you went with this tutorial. It’s a fun and easy card to make!
Now it’s time to hop over to Carmen’s blog and see what she’s created for you today with Washi Tape
Here’s the complete Stamping Techniques Design Team ….
Thanks for stopping by and I do hope you like all the creations made for you this month!