Good Afternoon and Welcome to another Freshly Brewed Projects Blog Hop with the Latte Girls!
This week we are doing something a little different – we have a colour challenge for you …
I love how these colours go together, how they scream spring and so I thought there’s really no other set to use than the Avant-Garden Saleabration Stamp Set …
I loved having the colours already chosen – it made making this card so easy!
This is such a great set and I love that it comes free when you place an order of $90 or more with me – but dont leave it too late – Saleabration finishes next week Friday!
[wc_box color=”warning” text_align=”left” margin_top=”” margin_bottom=”” class=””]
5 Quick Steps …
- Stamp Sentiment in Memento and cut out with Stitched Shape Framelits
- Using your oval cutout as a guide stamp your large flowers in Sugarplum first then in Pool Party. Stamp stamens.
- Stamp Leaves in Pear Pizzaz
- Stamp dots around flowers and leaves stamping off on scrap paper first.
- Assemble card and embellish with lace bow.
So with any good challenge there’s a prize right? Well enter our Colour Challenge this week by adding your card or link below with the inlinkz and the Latte Girls will vote on their favourite card and the winner will receive a roll of the lovely Lace Trim I’ve used plus a packet of our gorgeous Pearl Jewels.
[inlinkz_linkup id=704915 mode=1]
Thanks for stopping by …