Good Afternoon and welcome to another Freshly Brewed Projects Blog Hop with the Latte Girls! This week we are creating projects for you using the very sweet Sweet Soiree Embellishment Kit.
Sweet Soiree Embellishment Kit
Have you noticed with gorgeous Kit in the Occasions Catalogue? you’ll find it on page 15 and it’s full of all sorts of sweet little gorgeous pieces!
Check out all the sweet pieces you get …
- 3 sheets vellum/silver foil die-cuts
- 3 sheets printed cardstock/silver foil die-cuts
- 1 sheet white cardstock/silver foil die-cut numbers
- 6 x 1″ (2.5 cm) mini paper/silver foil tassels with jump rings, 2 each of 3 colours – Flirty Flamingo, Marina Mist, white;
- white/silver foil 1/8″ (3.2 mm) washi tape, 1 yard
- 12 x 1″ (2.5 cm) white mini clothespins;
- Marina Mist 3/8″ (1 cm) Scalloped Velvet Ribbon, 1 yard
Now you might wonder what you’ll need all these pieces for or what you could possibly use them on. Well I needed to make a really quick card on Friday for one of my Weight Watcher’s Coaches as it was her birthday Saturday and we planned a wee little surprise for her. I had no idea what her favourite colours were so just went with this kit and made this sweet card …
Now I did add a couple of die cut pieces using the Sweet Cake Framelits Dies and the sentiment is from the Cake Soiree Stamp Set. I also embossed the Powder Pink layer with the Scattered Sequins Embossing Folder.
Turns out she loves Pink and Yellow so I picked perfectly!
Now this kit would also be perfect for ….
- Wedding Cards
- Wedding Favours
- Anniversary Cards
- Gift Tags
- Gift Boxes
- Memories & More pages for Birthdays, Anniversaries and Weddings
It was the perfect product for me to get Fiona’s card done quickly and easily and with little stress and still have time to spend with the family Friday night.
I hope you love what the girls have created for you this week – there’s some cool ideas there!
Thanks for stopping by ….