Good afternoon! Today I’m sharing with you some sweet Gift Card Holders using the Sweet Soiree Suite ..
These Gift Card holders are super quick and super easy and just what you need when giving Gift Cards for presents!
I’ve used different papers from the Sweet Soiree Specialty Designer Series Paper Pack. This pack is gorgeous for all sorts of projects from cards to gift bags to framed art. As Stampin’ Up! change their Designer Series Paper offerings in each new Annual Catalogue the Sweet Soiree Specialty papers will be retiring so if you want a supply of this pack you’ll need to get your orders in so you don’t miss out. You can grab the coordinating ribbons and embellishment kit too! Remember all orders of $50 or more during April will put you in the draw to win the Stamparatus I’m giving away!
The pockets are super easy to create and here’s how I made them …
Gift Card Pocket Tutorial
- Cut your Designer Series Paper to 7.3cm x 16.5cm or 2 7/8″ x 6 1/2″
- Score your Designer Series Paper piece at 5cm or 2″
- Run opposite end through the Big Shot with the largest of the Lots of Labels Framelits. Only run it far enough to cut the scalloped edge then turn it back to where you started.
- Burnish score line and affix Tear n Tape along the edge (flush with edge) of the 2″ section. Remove backing and affix to create your pocket.
- Stamp Sentiment on Whisper White and punch out with 1 3/8″ punch (retiring)
- Punch 1 1/2″ circle punch with coordinating colour and affix the two circles together
- Cut out leaves using the Sweet Cake framelits and a coordinating cardstock
- Punch the Pretty Label punch from Vellum cardstock and adhere leaves and circles on top and affix to bottom section of pocket
- Punch a hole in the top of the pocket and thread through ribbon and tie with thinner ribbon to secure.
- Insert Gift Card and give to recipient
- watch them jump for joy and do a happy dance for the gorgeous Gift Card Holder you made for them (not the Gift Card itself!)
These little Gift Card Holders are going to come in very handy for Birthdays and Christmas! I do hope you enjoy making them for your family and friends!
Thanks for stopping by …
Shop with me in April & you could win a Stamparatus!