Hello and Welcome to another Stamping Techniques 101 International Blog Hop and this month we are sharing ways to do the Thumping Technique .
I love the Thumping Technique as it’s so easy to do and you just need a few supplies. You just need Stamps, Markers and Cardstock – that’s it!
I’ve done many cards using this Technique over the years and you always get such a different look with each one. I do always tend to go back to the old faithful Lovely as a Tree stamp set …
Thumping Technique ..
- Colour Tree Trunk with Early Espresso Marker
- Colour leaves/foliage with your Crushed Curry Marker
- using a ‘thumping’ or tap your Pumpkin Pie marker on the side of the brush end randomly on your stamp.
- Repeat step three with your Cajun Craze Marker.
- Huff onto stamp then stamp onto cardstock
This technique is great for all sorts of images like trees, leaves, flowers or sentiments – anything you want a ‘mottled’ type look on.
Now it’s time to see what the others have made for you this week using the Thumping Technique ..
- France Martin – USA
- Sandi MacIver – Canada
- Patrice Halliday-Larsen – New Zealand
- Leonie Schroder – Australia (you are here!)
- Carmen Sahadat-Morris – Netherlands
- Heike Vass – Germany
- Michelle Last – UK
Thanks for stopping by …