Wow! Monday already? those weekends sure do fly by – especially when you are having fun!
How lovely is this card? It’s really easy to do too … this is how …
- Cut your cardstock …
- Shimmery White 105mm x 297 (score at 148mm), 148mm x 60mm
- Gold Foil 148mm x 65mm
- Insert one end of the long Shimmery White piece into your Softly Falling Embossing Folder and run through the Big Shot.
- Adhere your Gold Foil piece to the centre of your card
- Using the Wonderland Stamp Set ..
- Ink up your tree stamp with Basic Black Archival Ink Pad and stamp onto Shimmery White piece approximately 30mm from bottom.
- Ink up Silent Night with Cherry Cobbler and stamp on Shimmery White piece under trees.
- Adhere this Shimmery White piece on top of your Gold Foil piece leaving an equal border on both sides.
- Clean stamps and pack away!
Told you it was quick and easy! What a great Christmas card! Now a couple of tips for this card …
- When adhering your Gold Foil piece you may wish to use our Tombow Multipurpose Glue. I find layers with embossing/texture need that extra bond.
- You could add some Dazzling Details to the trees to represent snow
I hope you liked today’s card and my little tutorial. Feel free to share this post with your friends so they can make it too!
Thanks for stopping by and see you latte ..