Good Morning and welcome to another Alaska Achievers Blog Hop! This month we are sharing the gorgeous Share What You Love Suite which you can purchase this month as an early release.
Share What You Love Suite
This gorgeous new Suite was designed to celebrate the 30th Anniversary of Stampin’ Up! The suite includes two stamp sets, embossing folder, embellishments and a gorgeous pearlized Specialty Designer Series Paper pack. So much to fall in love with and you can see why they released this one early! They’ve even released three awesome bundles for you to purchase and each bundle comes with a free gift!
Share What You Love Bundles – Limited Time Only!
I love all these bundles but the Gotta Have It All Bundle is my favourite! It has everything you need in it plus it come with three free items worth over $50!!
Here’s what I’ve made for you today …
I am so excited to have Coastal Cabana back in our colour range! This card is fun and quite easy to put together.
How’d Onie Do That??
- Run your top Coastal Cabana layer through the Big Shot with the Lovely Floral Dynamic Embossing Folder
- Using a Sponge Dauber lightly sponge Whisper White Craft Ink over embossed image
- Stamp Sentiment in Bermuda Bay onto tag from Embellishement Kit
- Thread White Polka Dot ribbon through tag
- Adhere 1/3 Pearlized Doily to back of tag and affix mini Paper Clip with Cotton Bow onto tag
- Attach tag to top card layer with dimensionals
- Adhere Coastal Cabana Layer to Whisper White Layer with Multipurpose Glue
- Affix top layers to base card with Dimensionals.
- light spritz cardstock with water before running through the Big Shot with a Dynamic Embossing Folder. This will soften your cardstock and prevent creasing and tearing.
- gently dauber ink over embossed design and dont stress if it goes onto the card layer – it will result in the soft muted look like mine.
- experiment with coloured inks for a different look
- you may want to heat set your white craft ink to prevent it from smudging or lifting.
If you are a visual learner then you may like to watch my Facebook Live Video where I made this card.
Lets go see what the other Alaska Achiever’s have created for you today …
I know you’ll love what they’ve made and I really cant wait to catch up with everyone in just a couple of months! We leave in 61 days!!
Thanks so much for stopping by and see ya latte .. .