It’s been another busy week and I am looking forward to the weekend – how about you?
I needed to create a card or three which I did do – with a little shopping in between! Well it’s On Stage next week so no better time to treat myself to a new top or two!
Today’s card uses a stamp set that was designed for the Perpetual Calendar Project Kit.
Five Quick Steps
- On your card base stamp flowers in Calypso Coral and Leaves in Mint Macaron.
- Punch out your circles – Vellum 2 1/2″ Circle Punch, Calypso Coral and Whisper White Circle Framelits and Mint Macaron 1 3/4″ Circle Punch
- Adhere Mint Macaron Circle flat onto Calypso Coral with Snail Adhesive. Adhere this onto the vellum with dimensionals.
- Stamp hello in Calypso Coral and to you in Mint Macaron (Endless Birthday Wishes) and adhere to circles with dimensionals.
- Adhere your layered circles onto your base card with dimensionals
TIP – to get a lighter colour of your inks simply stamp off once or twice before stamping onto your card.
The Perpetual Calendar Stamp Set is a very versatile set as the images can be used to add to backgrounds or as the main image on a card like this one today. I have more designs coming for this set so stay tuned!
Have you been to my Perpetual Calendar Class yet?
I have another coming up on 7th May and you’ll get to make this great calendar so you’ll never forget another important date! Plus you’ll get tutorials for 4 bonus cards to make with the Stamp Set!
I hope you enjoyed todays Five Quick Steps Card.
Thanks for stopping by and see you latte ..