Good Afternoon and thanks for stopping by for today’s Freshly Brewed Projects from the Latte Girls Blog Hop. Today it’s all about Nature/Outdoors and I’ve created a card using the Nature’s Poem suite
Nature’s Poem is a wonderful suite full of many elements to create gorgeous projects and home decor.
Today I’ve created for you a Triptych Card using the Rooted in Nature Stamp Set ..
This card was rather fun to create and I love the spread of leaves – reminds me of walking in the bush. Hmm I should diffuse some Idaho Blue Spruce or Australian Blue Oils for the full forest experience!
The ladies at class really loved making this card and were very impressed at how easy it was to create and how lovely they all turned out.
To create your Triptych ….
- Cut your Very Vanilla 9.5cm x 13.5cm and randomly stamp your four different leaves in four different greens – I used Soft Seafoam, Pear Pizzazz, Old Olive and Mossy Meadow.
- Using the end of a marker flick against cap to create random splatter on your card.
- Cut your vanilla piece into three 4.5cm strips and layer onto your Mossy Meadow Layer ( 14.3cm x 10cm)
- Adhere this panel to your Old Olive card base with dimensionals
- Add Sentiment and Twine to finish card
This is such a great card that you could send for any occasion and you could also use different colours as well. I’m thinking blues, greys and even autumn colours! You could even make a whole set and give them as gifts.
Here’s what you’ll need to make this card …
The Triptych Technique is a fun one to make and you could even use some of our patterned papers. I’m thinking this may also look good with three small canvases lined up as well. You could hang them side by side or even adhere them to a board or in a frame!
I hope you enjoy doing today’s Freshly Brewed Projects with the Latte Girls Blog Hop and seeing what the girls have made for you this week.
Thanks so much for stopping by and see you latte …