It’s time for another International Demonstrator Blog Hop! This one is for the demonstrators with a common goal – Earning the Alaska Cruise Incentive Trip! This month we are all sharing projects using products from the Occasions & Saleabration Catalogues.
I love most of what’s in the Occasions Catalogue … let’s face there isnt much I dont like in that Catalogue and when you are rewarded for your purchases with Saleabration Gifts who wouldnt?
If you are a regular visitor to my blog you’ll know I recently did a Class for the Special Reason Bundle. My card today is again using Special Reason but this card is actually from my Ways to Use: Watercolor Pencils Class last weekend ..
The technique I’ve used on this card is Watercolor over Ink and it’s a truly fun and relaxing technique to do if you love to colour and who doesnt love to colour in? and when you colour with our new Watercolor Pencils for the first time you just about melt. They are so creamy and make colouring so so easy.
Watercolour over Ink Technique …
- Stamp your solid image with Classic Ink
- Use your water colour pencils to colour over the inked image to highlight areas or add colour and depth
- Using a nearly dry Aqua Painter blend your watercoloured areas to the ink underneath.
Tip: It’s very important to have a nearly dry Aqua Painter – you should not see any water when you brush it on the back of your hand.
The colours I’ve used on my card are …
- Large Daisy – stamped in Pink Pirouette & coloured with Melon Mambo Watercolor Pencil
- Small Daisy (left) – stamped in So Saffron & coloured with Calypso Coral Watercolor Pencil
- Small Daisy (right) – stamped in So Saffron & coloured with Pumpkin Pie Watercolor Pencil
- Leaves – stamped in Pear Pizzazz & coloured with Old Olive Watercolor Pencil
I hope you like my card today and that you will give this technique a try – it really does make your images pop.
Now it’s time to hop over to the next Blogger on this Blog Hop and it’s the lovely Patty Chenail – make sure you give her some love as she’s recently hurt her leg and was given the wrong medication. Get better soon Patty!
Now here’s the full list of bloggers for this month’s hop …
- Janet Wakeland
- Maureen Rauchfuss
- Megan Herst
- Nichole Loe
- Leonie Schroder – you are here!
- Patty Chenail
- Pauline Barnfather
- Cindy Sheets
- Jen Guarino
- Libby Dyson
Have fun hopping through all the creativity and dont forget you get one free Saleabration item for every AU$90 in your order … or you may like to take advantage of the Happy Stamper Offer and get your Stampin’ Starter kit for just $169 ($235 value) and get two bonus Stamp Sets for free!
Thank you for stopping by …