Good Afternoon! It’s a lovely sunny Monday here today and day four of the Online Extravaganza! Today I have a lovely quick card using the Love What You Do Stamp Set and the Acrylic Block Stamping Technique.
Acrylic Block Stamping
I was asked to show ways to use our Acrylic Blocks other than to apply our images to for stamping at a recent party. This was one of the cards we made. I love creating backgrounds with our blocks. It’s so quick and easy and you can get lots of different looks with this one technique.
I have a couple of tips for you with this technique ….
- ensure your blocks are clean before stamping with them
- use the aid of the Stampin’ Up! Piercing mat or Stamparatus Mat to act as a cushion and get even ‘stamping’
- Clean blocks and wipe clean between stamping so you dont contaminate your ink pads with other colours.
Acrylic Block Steps ….
- Clean Block with warm soapy water and dry with clean cloth
- Ink up on Ink Pad, check to ensure full and even coverage
- Place card on Stamping Mat and stamp block pressing all over
- Clean block and stamp in 2nd colour following the previous steps.
- repeat these steps till you have the background you want
- Stamp image or sentiment over block area.
- Assemble card as desired
Using line images like the flower from the Love What You Do Stamp Set are perfect for popping over your acrylic block background.
Today is the last day to grab Stamp Sets and Kits at 10% off so dont miss out on those – the Kits would make great Christmas presents!
You can grab the Love What You Do Stamp Set today and save yourself 10%.
Do you ….
- have larger priced Stamp Sets on your Wish List
- have Project Kits that the Stamp Sets are separate like the Calligraphy Kit
- need a refill for the Notes of Kindness Card Kit
- need a refill for the Lots of Happy Card Kit
Now is the time to shop!
Thanks so much for stopping by and see you latte ..